WHAT IS CHAGA (FIN-CHAGA) MUSHROOM?
Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) is a type of fungus that is traditionally used as medicine to boost immunity and overall health. Also known as the black mass, clinker polypore, birch canker polypore, cinder conk or the sterile conk trunk rot, Chaga is widely used in treating terminal diseases such as diabetes, heart conditions and some types of cancer.
Although anciently used as a fine powder for brewing herbal tea, it is now available as a Chaga Mushroom Supplement for women and men which is extremely low in calories and cholesterol, high in fiber and loaded with antioxidants. This Chaga Mushroom Supplement has been clinically proven and endorsed by several consumers to boost physical stamina and help attain a healthy and refreshing routine life.
What Are The Benefits Of Chaga Mushroom Supplement?
- It is one of the richest sources of the minerals, vitamins and nutrients such as rubidium, potassium, cesium and germanium that keep body alkaline hence it is also referred as Nutrient-dense superfood.
- A great source of pantothenic acid which aids the adrenal glands and digestive organs.
- The most important contents which Fin-Chaga provides are Vitamin B and D, Flavonoids, Phenols, Copper, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc Iron and Enzymes.
- Chaga mushrooms contain over 200 types of Phytonutrients along with significant amounts of Riboflavin and Niacin.
- Chaga mushroom benefits your immune system and reduces long-term inflammation by stimulating the formation of white blood cells, which fight harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Chaga Mushroom is known to prevent infections of all types – from a minor cold to severe diseases.
- Oxidative stress causes physical signs of aging, such as wrinkles, sagging skin, and gray hair, which accelerates the aging process of the skin hence Fin-Chaga is linked to anti-aging benefits and may slow the aging process.
- Chaga mushrooms contain many antioxidants that may reduce (LDL)low-density lipoprotein, the so-calledbad cholesterol.
- Chaga may be helpful in lowering blood sugar and fight against diabetes.
- It is also used for improving cognitive functions and memory loss.
- Chaga may prevent drug side effects of other treatments, such as chemotherapy, radiation, and various medications prescribed for chronic illnesses.
- Chaga is anti-inflammatory, relieves pain, purifies the blood, protects the liver, may have a potential role in lowering blood pressure and preventing poor cardiovascular health. An amazing polypore fungus that supports our overall wellbeing.
What Are The Safety Measures And Precautions To Be Practiced For Chaga Mushroom Consumption?
- Chaga is acknowledged with G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized as Safe) status by the World Health Organization as a safe, natural mushroom used for centuries with minimal complications.
- It is mandatory that you buy Chaga Mushroom supplement from a reputed and trusted suppliers like Swayamacare because it grows on the birch trees and requires rigorous purification treatment and testing to ensure its safety.
- You must consult a medical practitioner if you’re using any other medications like insulin as Chaga can interact with some conventional medicines, causing adverse effects.
- Always consume Fin-Chaga as per the suggested dosage as overconsumption of Chaga may impose a burden on the kidneys and may lead to kidney or liver damage.
- The research on the safety of Chaga for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding is inadequate, and hence, it is suggested to avoid its consumption in any form during maternity.
- Avoid Chaga products if you have Birch allergies as these mushrooms grow on Birch trees.
Can Chaga Prevent and Fight Cancer?
- Various clinical studies have proven that Chaga prevents or decelerates cancer growth.
- It is loaded with the antioxidant triterpene, which mayhelp kill cancer cells.
- In a test-tube study, Chaga extract was fund to prevent cancerous growth in human liver, lung, breast, prostate and colon cells.
- In a study in mice with cancer, Chaga supplements caused a fascinating 60% reduction in cancerous tumor size.
- The Chaga Mushroom that comes from Birch trees are also rich in Betulinic Acid which has been used to shrink some types of cancerous tumors.
- However, adequate human research is still needed to confirm these Chaga mushroom benefits.
Directions for Dosage (200 mg capsule):
Each capsule of Fin-Chaga contains 200 mg of pure Chaga extract. The capsule itself is vegetarian.
Take one capsule two times every day after meal. (Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects)